Recipe of anti-dull complexion scrub
- 2 or 3 sprigs of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of oil of lilies
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 2 tablespoons of almond powder
- Wash the parsley sprigs carefully and keep only the leaves to make the recipe.
- Mix and mix the parsley with fresh cream.
- Add oil lilies.
- Beat well with a fork to standardize the preparation.
- Stir in the ground almonds, mixing well.
Focus on ingredients
Parsley. It contains vitamins C and E, minerals and trace elements (potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron ...), antioxidants and enzymes. It acts as a "cleansing" of the cells, reduces the formation of comedones by promoting skin healing. It helps to restore radiance.
Oil lilies. With its lightening, protective and soothing, it is suitable for the care of sensitive skin. She participates in a good skin hydration, reduces spots and brightens the complexion.
Sour cream. It has softening and moisturizing properties. Rich in fatty acids, it nourishes and helps maintain a good level of skin hydration. Choose always full (not reduced).
The almond powder. Very thin, it provides a very gentle mechanical exfoliation to the skin.
How to use
Apply the mixture on your face clean and cleansed, and then make circular movements from the center of the face outwards for a few minutes.
- Avoid the delicate eye area and lips.
- Leave on for five minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Dry your face by gently dabbing with a cotton towel.
Use care as soon as it does not keep! You can make this scrub once a week, whatever your skin type.
Opt for raw materials from organic farming.
Observe strict hygiene. Clean and disinfect your hands, utensils and containers you use, not to mention the work plan.
Perform a patch test by applying a small amount of product to elbow or wrist. No reaction after 48 hours? You can enjoy!