We all know the famous proverb "An apple a day keeps the doctor away."
His reputation as a health fruit is justified by its richness in antioxidants, its high fiber and low calorie. See in detail the benefits of the apple and its many virtues:
The apple is a source of energy: Fructose and glucose in it are slowly assimilated into the body. Athletes can consume without moderation;
- It contributes to better digestion: it contains two types of fiber (soluble and insoluble pectin as) that together allow the elimination of fats, protect the intestinal flora and stimulate digestion. Against constipation, it is advisable to eat raw apples without peeling them because their skin is rich in cellulose;
- Apple helps regulate cholesterol, again thanks to the action of the fibers. Eat 3 apples a day lowers by almost 10% the levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase of almost 4 times the amount of good cholesterol (HDL);
- It is a must slimming ally, by his virtues of natural appetite suppressant: apple pectin, in contact with water, turns into gel that traps the sugars and fats during digestion. On the other hand, it fills the stomach, giving a quick impression of satiety. Low in calories (about 70 Kcal per fruit), apple is the perfect food for part of a healthful diet;
- It can be used in prevention against cancer: its antioxidant compounds added to the virtues of vitamin C significantly reduced the growth of colorectal and lung cancer malignant cells;
- The apple is a friend of the heart: it is excellent for cardiovascular health effect because it fights against hypertension due to its high potassium. In addition, its antioxidants promote better blood circulation;
- Eating apples each day reduces the risk of asthma because it contains a lot of polyphenols that are part with magnesium and omega3 of the most anti-inflammatory nutrients. This property helps to fight against the attacks of bronchial asthma suffered by;
- Chew an apple has a stimulating effect on gums and teeth. Its anti-inflammatory properties also protect gingivitis and periodontitis. Apple juice, acting as a buffer acidity, could have a bleaching effect on tooth enamel, protecting it from erosion by current consumption of acidic drinks like sodas effect. Apple also contains a lot of natural sugars, which is why we must not neglect a good oral hygiene. ;
- Finally, the apple is a beauty essential asset: vitamins and antioxidants help the youth of skin cells. Its components are operated by manufacturers of beauty products, especially its seeds which provide precious oil nourishes and softens the skin. Recipe for anti-aging mask with apple. Mixer 2 apples and apply to the face, leaving it on for 20 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly with cold water.