Health fruit reputation is justified by its richness in antioxidants, its high fiber and low calorie intake. See in detail the benefits of the apple and its many virtues:
- The apple is a source of energy: fructose and glucose in it are slowly absorbed in the body. Athletes can devour without moderation;
- It contributes to better digestion: it contains two types of fiber (soluble and insoluble pectin as) that together help eliminate fats, protect the intestinal flora and stimulate intestinal transit. Against constipation, it is advisable to eat raw apples without peeling them because their skin is rich in cellulose;
- Apple helps regulate cholesterol, again thanks to the action of fibers. Eat 3 apples a day lowers by almost 10% the levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase of almost 4 times the amount of good cholesterol (HDL);
- This is a must slimming ally, by his virtues natural appetite suppressant: apple pectin, in contact with water, turns into gel which traps the sugars and fats during digestion. On the other hand, it fills the stomach, giving a quick satiety. Low in calories (70 kcal per fruit), apple is a perfect food to incorporate a balanced diet;
- It can be used in prevention against cancer: its antioxidant compounds added to the virtues of vitamin C significantly reduced the growth of colorectal and lung cancer malignant cells;
- The apple is a friend of the heart: it is excellent for cardiovascular health effect because it fights against hypertension due to its high potassium. In addition, its antioxidants promote better blood circulation;
- Eat apples every day reduces the risk of asthma, because it contains many polyphones belonging with magnesium and omega3 of the most anti-inflammatory nutrients. This property helps to fight against the attacks of bronchial asthma suffered by;
- Chew an apple has a stimulating effect on gums and teeth. Its anti-inflammatory properties also protect against gingivitis and periodontists. Apple juice, acting as buffer acidity, could have a bleaching effect on tooth enamel, protecting it from erosion caused by current consumption of acidic drinks like sodas effect. Apple also contains a lot of natural sugars, which is why we must not overlook a good oral hygiene. ;
- Finally, the apple is a beauty essential asset: vitamins and antioxidants help the youth of skin cells. Its components are operated by manufacturers of cosmetics; especially its seeds which provide precious oil nourish and soften the skin. Recipe of the anti-aging mask with apple. Mixer 2 apples and apply on face for 20 minutes leaving. Then rinse thoroughly with cold water.
How important is the color of the apple?
Each apple variety has its own virtues. For example, red apples have components that increase the protection against cancer. Thus, their composition varies with variety, but also according to their maturity and treatment they suffered. Cooking makes they lose their vitamin C. Given that the largest proportion of antioxidants they contain are concentrated in the skin, it is better to eat raw apples without peeling.
A small problem: harmful substances such as pesticides are also present in the skin, we must opt for apples from organic agriculture. If you choose an apple juice, prefer the no added sugar and no preservatives.
There are many ideas for eating apples: sweet, salty, stewed, baked in pies ...
It'll just pleasant change!